Here are just a few ideas for getting some more life out of your used cookware:
• Organize your garage: Use pots and pans to hold nails, screws, bolts, washers or tools.
• Do arts and crafts: Use pans and pots as containers for for paints, varnishes or paintbrushes, or for craft projects like making your own soap or candles
• Get into some gardening: Use old pots and saucepans for planting and replanting, or to catch drainage from flower pots.
• Play house: Kids love to make music on pots and pans—so why not set up a play kitchen space, give them a wooden spoon or two and let them bang away?
• Make a potpourri: Enjoy soothing aromatherapy by boiling water with dried flowers or herbs, or even bottled ground cinnamon. Inhale and relax.